Edvotek™ Edvotek™ MV10 Protein Electrophoresis Apparatus
Seamless vertical electrophoresis unit is designed for separation of proteins on a single polyacrylamide gel.
Manufacturer: Edvotek™ 581
DescriptionRe-designed MV10 vertical protein electrophoresis unit capable of holding one vertical polyacrylamide gel, the unit has color coded parts to ensure proper orientation.
- Gel support cassette clip - holds gel securely, allows for easy placement and removal of gel
- New, sleek design
- Domed lid with sturdy overmold grip feature
- Modified shapes improves gel running speed by 10-15%
- Stabilizing feet - raises unit off bench to promote cooling and improves stabilization
- Placement of color-coded anode/cathode sides completely eliminates the chance of improper or reverse lid placement
- Electrode lead 90° right angle shape improves stability by lowering the overall profile and thus minimizes tipping
- Patent pending
Warranty and Services
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty and free technical support.
|Industry Standard 9 x 10 cm PreCast Gel Cassettes (10 samples)|
|Seamless injection-molded base, safety interlock cover, corrosion resistant, all-Platinum electrodes with safety-insulated Leads|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok