Edwards Rotary Vane Vacuum General-Purpose Pumps: RV3
High-performance pump suitable for a wide range of difficult applications
Manufacturer: Edwards R14000001
Unique dual mode allows you to configure pump for very high gas loads without compromising vacuum. Easily reconfiguredeven when pump is running. For centrifugal concentrators, rotary evaporators, freeze dryers, gel dryers, vacuum ovens, or general-purpose requirements.
- Large, clearly marked, easily accessible controls
- Operate at quiet 48dBA
- Easy to use and service (require no special tools)
- Fast-acting inlet valve prevents oil and gas suckback in the event of power or oil pressure loss
- NW25 inlet/outlet connections
- Easily selectable modes
- High Vacuum mode provides ultimate vacuum down to 1.5 x 10-3 torr with no gas ballast
- High Throughput mode sustains long-term high inlet pressures with ultimate vacuum as low as 2.3 x 10-2 torr without gas ballast
- Gas ballast delivered into pump prevents condensation of vapor carried by pumped gases
- Three user-selectable gas ballast positions'0' Closed, 'I' Low Flow, 'II' High Flowmeet most vapor handling requirements
For 115V 50/60Hz. Vacuum tubing sold separately.
|1.5 x 10-3mbar|
|Pump, 2m electrical supply cable, inlet screen and Ultragrade 19 Oil, lifting bracket|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok