Thermo Scientific EK Immersion Coolers
Simplify direct cooling of small samples. Combine with open-bath circulators for a reliable, flexible alternative to tap water cooling that eliminates dry ice or LN2 handling.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3231302
A simple solution for direct cooling of small samples. Thermo Scientific EK Immersion Coolers offer wide temperature ranges and integrated control. They can be used with open-bath circulators to provide the easiest way to cool small samples. A reliable and flexible alternative to tap water cooling that eliminates the inconvenience of handling dry ice or liquid nitrogen, saving both time and money. All models feature CFC-free refrigerant.
Models EK20 and EK30
- Air-cooled cooling circuit Suitable for individual cooling applications like cooling smaller volumes, removing reaction heat or replacing tap water cooling
- EK20 is designed for baths with a 15cm depth; end temperature of -25°C can be reached in a 5L Dewar vessel
- EK30 is designed for baths with a 20cm depth; end temperature of -30°C can be reached in a 5L Dewar vessel
Models EK45 and EK90
- Multi-purpose coolers with own controller for temperature accuracy of approximately 1° to 2°C
- Suitable for individual cooling applications like cooling smaller volumes or removing reaction heat
- Air-cooled cooling circuit Digital temperature display
- EK45: Reaches temperatures down to -45°C in a 5L Dewar vessel
- EK90: Reaches temperatures down to -90°C in a 5L Dewar vessel
|-30° to +150°C|
|EK30; -30 to +150C; 115V 60Hz|
|400w at +20°C; 250w at -10°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok