Wells Lamont™ Elements™ EM3 Polyurethane-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves
Cut-resistant knit gloves feature a waterproof membrane and polyurethane coating on the fingertips for easy use on tablets or smartphones.
Manufacturer: Wells Lamont™ EM3XXL
- Combines cut resistance with a waterproof membrane and nylon liner for comfort and protection
- Membrane is constructed of a blend of nylon, metal wire and HPPE
- Polyurethane coating on the fingertips for easy use on tablets and smartphones
- Gloves provide ANSI Abrasion Level 2, and Cut Level A3 protection
- Reduces the need for multiple disposable products
|Cut Resistant Gloves|
|Machining, Oily Parts Assembly, and Small Parts Handling|
|HPPE, Nylon, Metal|
|ANSI/ISEA 105-16 Level 3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok