Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Invitrogen ELISA-Light Immunoassay System with CSPD and Sapphire-II Substrate/Enhancer Solution
Ultra-sensitive detection of antigens or antibodies in multiple immunoassay formats employing an alkaline phosphatase enzyme label.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen T1023
- Heterogeneous assay format increases sensitivity and dynamic range and reduces interference by test compounds in the detection portion of the assay (as compared with homogeneous assay formats)
- Chemiluminescent immunoassay detection allows greater sensitivity and improved dynamic range as compared to radioimmunoassays and immunoassays that employ colorimetric or fluorescent detection
- High sensitivity and wide dynamic range permit sensitive detection with fewer assays, because sample dilution to fit the dynamic range of the assay is unnecessary
- A variety of ready-to-use substrate formulations lets the user precisely optimize signal intensity to the exact requirements of an assay
- The kinetics of the glow-assay provides a window during which measurements may be performed, facilitating HTS applications where assay automation is used
- Chemiluminescent immunoassay detection provides versatile applications such as sandwich immunoassays, competitive immunoassays, and DNA probe capture assays
- Non-radioactive immunoassays eliminate concerns over use of radioisotopes
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- For Use With (Equipment): Microplate Reader
- Label or Dye: AP Alkaline Phosphatase
|Immunoassays employing alkaline phosphatase enzyme label.|
|Store at 2° to 8°C|
|Assay buffer, I-Block Reagent, substrate and enhancer|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.