MilliporeSigma 13mm Nonsterile Millex Syringe Filters - Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane
Overmolded polypropylene housing and optimized housing design
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SLFHX13NK
- Hydrophobic PTFE membranes have excellent solvent resistance and are ideal for HPLC sample preparation
- Overmolded polypropylene housing design provides a more robust filter, with a maximum housing pressure of 150psig (10 bar) enabling solutions to be filtered faster
- Optimized housing design maintains 50% less hold volume than traditional 13mm filters to ensure maximum sample recovery
- Fully automated manufacturing process minimizes the risk of contamination and meets pharmaceutical standards
- Color-coded band on housing clearly indicates membrane type
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Inlet/outlet connections: female Luer-Lok/male Luer slip.
|Syringe Filter FH|
|Hydrophobic Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|male Luer slip|
|For Preparation of organic solutions|
|male luer slip|
Purchase three MilliporeSigma products and get a fourth of equal or lesser value at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma™ products and get $1,000 more at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok