EMD Millipore Calbiochem PANSORBIN Cells
For mitogenic stimulation of B lyphocytes and for immunoprecipitation
Manufacturer: Millipore Sigma 5078585GM
PANSORBIN cells are useful as a solid-phase IgG-binding reagent due to the high-affinity interaction of protein A with the Fc domain of IgG. They work better when the antibody is human (IgG1, IgG2, IgG4), rabbit IgG (all isotypes), or mouse (IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3).
- Activity: ≥2.0 mg human IgG/100mg cells
- Form: Homogeneous, milky suspension
- Formulation: Supplied as a 10% suspension of Staphylococcus aureus cells in PBS, 0.1% NaN3, pH 7.2
- Contaminants: Viable cells: ≤2500 cells/mL
- Storage: Store at 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze
|+2° to +8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok