MilliporeSigma™ Fluoropore™ PTFE Membrane Filters
Hydrophobic membrane with laminated backing for easier handling
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ FALP03700
- Made from polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) bonded to high-density polyethylene
- Wetting with methanol or another low-surface-tension fluid renders the membrane hydrophilic
- Mean thickness varies from 145 to 200μm, depending upon filter type
- Provides broad chemical compatibility
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
Clarification of acids, bases and solvents; clarification of alcohol solutions; UV spectroscopy.
|Clarification of acids, bases and solvents; clarification of alcohol solutions; UV spectroscopy.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok