MilliporeSigma&trade Fluoropore PTFE Membrane Filters
Hydrophobic membrane with laminated backing for easier handling
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma&trade FALP14250
- Made from polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) bonded to high-density polyethylene
- Wetting with methanol or another low-surface-tension fluid renders the membrane hydrophilic
- Mean thickness varies from 145 to 200µm, depending upon filter type
- Provides broad chemical compatibility
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
Clarification of acids, bases and solvents; clarification of alcohol solutions; UV spectroscopy.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Clarification of acids, bases and solvents; clarification of alcohol solutions; UV spectroscopy.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok