MilliporeSigma MColorpHast pH Test Strips and Indicator Papers
Measure pH onsite without instruments or extensive preparation
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma 1.09540.0001
Fit into a pocket and provide easy, rapid resultssuited to all media in environmental analysis and industrial in-process controls.
- Differentiated color gradations for a more precise evaluation
- Traditional indicator paper or MColorpHast nonbleeding universal strips available
- High-quality papers impregnated with indicator or mixed-indicator solutions, cut to size and dried
- Supplied in a roll format that protects strips against moisture, light or ambient gases for longer storage life
- Special indicator dyes covalently bonded to reagent papers
- Indicator does not bleed, so strips will not contaminate the medium, even if left for long periods of time
- Can be used for three to five years when stored at 10° to 25°C in a light-protected area
- Reseal quickly after each use
- Tests checked and calibrated using certified buffer solutions
- Buffer solutions are traceable to primary reference materials from NIST and PTB
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Packaging: indicator papers come in lengths of 4.8m in roll dispenser; MColorpHast special indicator pH strips come as strips packed in boxes of 100 tests each.
|Special pH Indicator Strip|
|Environmental analysis and industrial in-process controls, calibration and checking of the products by certified buffer Solutions, rapid on-the-spot pH determination, non-bleeding even in strong alkaline solutions for accurate pH determination|
|10°C to 25°C|
|0 to 2.5|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 to 5 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok