MilliporeSigma Millex Sterile Syringe Filters: Durapore PVFD Membrane
Designed for sterilizing and clarifying sterile solutions. MilliporeSigma Millex Sterile Syringe Filters: MCE Membrane are ready-to-use, syringe-driven units that have never been touched by human hands during filter assembly. Feature 0.1, 0.22, 0.45 and 5.0µm pore sizes; medical-grade filters available.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SLHV033RS
Designed for sterilizing and clarifying sterile solutions. EMD Millipore Millex Sterile Syringe Filters: MCE Membrane are ready-to-use, syringe-driven units that have never been touched by human hands during filter assembly. Feature 0.1, 0.22, 0.45 and 5.0µm pore sizes; medical-grade filters available.
- 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and sterilized
- Female Luer-Lok inlet and male Luer slip outlet
- Manufactured in a controlled environment using an automated process
- Yellow color-coded band clearly indicates which membrane is inside
- ≤0.22µm filters are sterilizing grade
- Larger pore sizes are for clarification and prefiltration
- Include a Certificate of Quality
Durapore (PVDF) membrane
- Lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
- Made of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Gamma irradiation sterilized
- Meet USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics
- All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Meets USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics. All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.|
|Male Luer Slip|
|Durapore Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)|
|Use for sterilization/clarification of water, buffers, and salt solutions|
|Female Luer Lok|
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma™ products and get $1,000 more at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok