MilliporeSigma™ MultiScreen™ Solvinert Filter Plates
Optimized for drug discovery applications. MultiScreen™ Solvinert Filter Plates are solvent compatible and feature a unique one-piece design. 96-well plates are available in deep well (2mL) format (with or without pre-filter) and standard (500μL) format, with hydrophobic or hydrophilic membranes.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ MSRPN0410
- Clear polyolefin base plate offers broad solvent compatibility
- One-piece design eliminates leaking and allows for extended incubations
- Low binding and low extractables
- Accommodate aqueous and nonaqueous samples with chemically resistant hydrophilic or hydrophobic membranes
- Polytetrafluoroethylene membranes feature 45μL pores
- Automation compatible
- Available in 96-well deep well (2mL) format (with or without pre-filter) and standard (500μL) format
|8 x 12|
|Solid phase synthesis and cleanup, in plate protein precipitation, sample recovery following in-plate compound cleavage, peptide synthesis|
|MultiScreen Solvinert Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok