MilliporeSigma™ Precoated TLC and PLC Glass Plates
Average particle size is 15μm with a 5-20μm distribution
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 1.15424.0001
- Choose from several media to match your separation requirements: silica gel 60 (with and without F254 fluorescent indicator), chemically modified silica gel (reversed phases RP-2, RP-8 and RP-18), aluminum oxide 60 with F254 indicator, cellulose, and cellulose PEI
- 60Å silica gel is suitable for all common gel separations including weak to strong polar analytes
- Silica can also be used for applications requiring charring procedures
- Aluminum oxide or alumina plates are ideal for separating hormones, alkaloids and antibiotics
- For partition chromatography, select cellulose plates; and for separation of weak anion exchangers, including peptide and amino acids, use cellulose PEI plates
†With acid-stable fluorescent indicator.
‡PEI (polyethyleneimine) should be stored at 4°C (39°F). If stored at room temperature, PEI plates may turn slightly yellow, which could affect separation. To minimize yellow color, predevelop in distilled water.
|10 x 20 cm|
|RP-modified Silica TLC Plate|
|Silica Gel 60 RP-8 F254 s|
|Silica Gel 60 RP-8 F254|
|Separation of Extremely Non-Polar and Highly Polar Substances Using Aqueous Solvent Systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok