MilliporeSigma Precoated TLC and PLC Glass Plates
Average particle size is 15µm with a 5-20µm distribution
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma 1.15424.0001
- Choose from several media to match your separation requirements: silica gel 60 (with and without F254 fluorescent indicator), chemically modified silica gel (reversed phases RP-2, RP-8 and RP-18), aluminum oxide 60 with F254 indicator, cellulose, and cellulose PEI
- 60Å silica gel is suitable for all common gel separations including weak to strong polar analytes
- Silica can also be used for applications requiring charring procedures
- Aluminum oxide or alumina plates are ideal for separating hormones, alkaloids and antibiotics
- For partition chromatography, select cellulose plates; and for separation of weak anion exchangers, including peptide and amino acids, use cellulose PEI plates
With acid-stable fluorescent indicator.
PEI (polyethyleneimine) should be stored at 4°C (39°F). If stored at room temperature, PEI plates may turn slightly yellow, which could affect separation. To minimize yellow color, predevelop in distilled water.
|10 x 20 cm|
|RP-modified Silica TLC Plate|
|Silica Gel 60 RP-8 F254 s|
|Silica Gel 60 RP-8 F254|
|Separation of Extremely Non-Polar and Highly Polar Substances Using Aqueous Solvent Systems|