MilliporeSigma™ Scepter 2.0 Cytometer Sensors
Designed for use with the Scepter 2.0 Automated Handheld Cell Counter (cat. no. PHCC20040). Scepter 2.0 Cytometer Sensors ensure accurate, reproducible counts and eliminate pipetting errors and uneven sample loading. Available in two apertures to count cells between 4 and 25 μm.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ PHCC40500
- Engineered with a micro-fabricated, cell-sensing zone that enables discrimination by cell size and cell volume - down to sub-micron and sub-picoliter resolution
- Has a precision drilled aperture through which cells pass and are counted
- Counts based on Coulter principle of impedance changes across current established by sensor electrodes
- Ensures reproducible counts by drawing precisely 50μL of sample into its liquid handling microchannel each time
- Eliminates pipetting errors and uneven sample loading with precision liquid handling channels
- 40μm-aperture sensor
- Able to count cells between 4 and 12μm in diameter and particles between 3 and 17µm
- 60μm-aperture sensor
- Able to count cells between 8 and 25μm in diameter and particles between 6 and 36µm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4 to 12μm|
|50,000 to 1,500,000 particles/mL|
|Scepter 2.0 handheld automated cell counter|
|Stores up to 72 counts|
|3 to 18μm|
|CHO cells, HeLa cells and mouse embryonic stem cells, can even be used to count subpopulations in peripheral Blood mononuclear cell preps|
|Counting cells and delivering histrogram profiles of cellular populations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok