MilliporeSigma™ Silver Membrane Filters
Excellent chemical and temperature resistance
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ AG4502550
Strong, homogenous structure allows resterilization multiple times without changing characteristics or loss of performance.
- Pure metallic silver
- Constructed of 99.97% pure metallic silver Designed to withstand extreme chemical and thermal stress
- Referenced by NIOSH for collecting airborne contaminants† Filter surface: plain
- For air monitoring of carbon black, coal tar products, coke oven emissions, and silica
- For crystalline silica analysis by X-ray diffraction techniques
- For collecting airborne contaminants
- For applications involving aggressive fluids and/or high temperatures
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Pure Metallic Silver|
|For air monitoring of carbon black, coal tar products, coke oven emissions, and silica; For crystalline silica analysis by X-ray diffraction techniques; For collecting airborne contaminants; For applications involving aggressive fluids and/or high temperatures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok