MilliporeSigma™ Millex™-GS Syringe Filter Unit, MCE, 0.22 μm
A 25 mm diameter sterile syringe filter with a 0.22 μm pore size Mixed Cellulose Esters membrane.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SLGSV255F
Sterilization of drugs or aqueous solutions administered intravenouslyMillex™ sterile syringe filters are ideal for sterilizing organic solvents, aqueous solutions or air/gas. Many sample preparation methods specify Millex™ filters because of their unsurpassed quality and consistency. Millex™ filters not only feature minimal hold-up volume and faster flow rates, but they also withstand higher operating pressures and are chemically compatible with a range of samples and solvents to minimize leaching of extractable impurities. Millex™ filters are produced in a controlled, automated environment with the highest quality standards. Sterile devices come with a certificate of quality, with select devices marked for medical applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Tailored to a variety of applications based on membrane type, housing and validation rating
- Medical Device-rated devices in some countries including vented devices for direct patient care
- Specialized filter units to protect hemodialysis transducers from blood and moisture and for vacuum line protection
- Low extractables and low absorption membranes for minimum sample losses
- Faster flow rates and higher operating pressures for high performance needs
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions, Organic Solvents and Gases, Filtration of High Value Protein or Small Molecule Components, Select Medical Device Applications (Some Including Direct Patient Care Depending on Country/Region)
|Clarification of water, buffers or aqueous solutions;Sterilization of drugs or aqueous solutions administered intravenously|
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok