MilliporeSigma Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices
Minimize contamination risk to filtered solution by direct-dispensing design. Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices are ready-to-use units that filter solutions with volumes of 100 to 2000mL. Available in a variety of fittings, pore sizes and membrane types.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SVGP01050
- Driven by syringe, peristaltic pump, or pressure vessel
- Self-venting prevents air locking that slows filtration
- Housings made of Eastar co-polyester
- Units are 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and radiation sterilized
- With female Luer-Lok inlet and male nipple, male Luer-Lok, or filling bell outlet
- Millipore Express PES (polyethersulfone) membranefor fast flow, low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solutions
- Durapore PVDF membranefor lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Female luer lok with upstream vent|
|≥650 mL/min. at 0.7 bar 25°C|
|Sterivex-GP Filter Unit|
|Fast flow and low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok