MilliporeSigma Synergy Ultrapure Water Purification System
Obtain Type 1 reagent grade water with a flow rate above 1L/min when using the Millipore Synergy Ultrapure Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SYNS0HFUS
Synergy systems are designed for laboratories that already have access to purified water and need a point-of-use system to supply high quality ultrapure water.
- Produce Type 1 water (18.2 MOhm. cm at 25°C ultrapure water) on demand from pretreated water (reverse osmosis or demineralized water)
- Maintenance reduced to a single cartridge change once or twice a year, depending on the volume produced and the quality of the pure water fee
- Designed for users needing between 2 and 100 liters of ultrapure water per day
- Quality suitable for HPLC and other spectrophotometric/spectroscopic analytical techniques for biological, biochemical, and cell culture applications
- Dispensing adapted to different size laboratory glassware
- Time-saving fixed-volume dispense
- Compact design, along with the versatile Remote dispenser, ensure easy installation anywhere in your laboratory
- Dimensions: 15D x 21.3W x 11.4 in. H (38 x 54 x 29cm)
- Electrical feed voltage: 100-250V ±10%
- Electrical feed frequency:50-60Hz ±10%
- Synergy UV System: For applications requiring very low organic contaminant levels,it incorporates a dual wavelength UV lamp to produce water with <5ppb TOC (when feed water TOC is below 50ppb), making it suitable for HPLC, GC, ILC and TOC analyses
LC buffer preparation, HPLC isocratic and gradient solution preparation, Sample dilution, Buffer reagents for molecular biology and cell culture media preparation, Preparation of chemical solutions used with titrators, spectrophotometers and electrophoresis systems
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Type 1 reagent grade|
|Designed for laboratories that already have access to purified water and need a point-of-use system to supply high quality ultrapure water|
|Pure to ultrapure purification system|
|18.2 Product water|
|4.3psi (0.3 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok