Hughes Emergency Cubicle Shower with Strip Screens
Hughes Emergency Cubicle Shower with Strip Screens is designed for locations where space is at a premium or the emergency safety shower needs to be enclosed
Supplier: Justrite Manufacturing Co SD31K45G
- Multi-nozzle decontamination cubicle shower helps prevent overspray and is activated by foot panel upon entry.
- Stainless steel hollow section frame enclosed in GRP sheeting with stainless steel pipes for corrosion resistance and extended life
- Exterior sheeting includes universal pictogram signs and green and white safety stripes
- Optional sump pump incorporates an integral float switch, which provides automatic pump control in the form of a low level cut out to prevent the risk of running dry—120V, 60 Hz suitable for general purpose areas.
- Mounted on the exterior side of the cubicle for maximum shower effectiveness, the eye/face wash with high, ANSI-compliant flow rate includes aerated diffusers with fine mesh strainers and an individual flow controller which provide a soft, scrubbing action to the eyes and face.
- Covered bowl ensures that the eyewash nozzles and bowl remain clean and free from contamination at all times—no dust covers needed.
- Activate by simply pulling down the cover
- Easy-to-reach flow regulator valve positioned on side of bowl adjusts to suit the severity of the accident.
- Specially designed, high-performance quarter-turn ball valves made of 316L stainless steel to endure the harshest environments and site conditions.
- Low operating torque to open valve offers reliable, easy on/off operation when emergencies occur.
- Valve includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure.
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording test and service history.
- Eight PVC spray nozzles facilitate a high flow rate decontamination process
- Integral drain sump and strip screens reduce the risk of surplus contaminated water outside of the cubicle area
- ANSI compliant eye/face wash with acrylic capped ABS lid protects against dust and debris
Not ANSI Compliant
Warranty and Services
|White with Green Labels
|Emergency Shower and Eye Wash with Water
|1 in. (M) NPT
|UPVC and Stainless Steel
|50 to 87 psi
|1 Unit Without Sump Pump
|Stainless Steel Frame with GRP Paneling
|Safety Shower and Emergency Eye Wash
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok