Encon 500 Series Goggles
Aspheric correction allows distortion-free optics
Manufacturer: Encon 05058202
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99.99% UV absorption up to 380nm
- Optional Enfog antifog coating
- Lightweight PVC gray plastic frame with universal fit
- Indirect ventilation system with labyrinth design protects eyes from liquid, dust, and airborne particulates; allows cooling, continuous airflow
- Forward tilt allows superior field of vision for wearer working at benchtop
- Black neoprene strap
Cat. No. 19-048-483 includes quick-draw strap retainer.
CSA Z94.3-2007 standards.
Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010-High Impact
|Encon™ 500 Series 503RC Safety Goggles|
|ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3-2007|
|Black Neoprene Strap, Felt Binding, Indirect Venting, SV2 Side Vent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok