Encon Combination Shower/Eyewash Units
Encon Combination Shower/Eyewash Unit provides workers with quick access to eye flushing and showering during an emergency situation.
Manufacturer: Encon 01050293
- Floor mounted/wall supported shower and eyewash station
- Features heavy-wall Schedule 80 corrosion-resistant PVC piping and socket weld joints
- Shower operated by stainless-steel pull rod that bears bright yellow actuation graphic
- Yellow ABS plastic shower head delivers a minimum 51cm (20 in.) dia. pattern to target area 152cm (60 in.) above standing level
- Eyewash features yellow ABS plastic dual stream heads and float-off covers secured by stainless-steel bead chain
- Activated by stainless-steel push plate with actuation graphic
- Self-adjusting 3.5 gpm (13.2L/min.) regulator assures a constant, even flow under varying hydraulic conditions
- With ABS Yello-Bowl receptacle bowl
- Stay-open 1 1/2 in. (3.8cm) shower valve and 1/2 in. (1.3cm) eyewash valve are of polane-coated bronze
- Ball is chrome-plated
Supplied with 7W x 11 in. H (18 x 28cm)
CSA Z94.3-2007 standards.
Meet ANSI Z358.1-2009
|Combination shower/eye/facewash unit|
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, CSA Z94.3-2007|
|Yellow ABS Plastic shower head, ABS Plastic head, BCP wye, Stainless Steel bowl, Chrome Plated Bronze stay open ball valves, self adjusting regulators, foot treadle|
|30 to 70psi|
|8 - 30 gpm|
|1.25 in. NPT|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok