Environmental Express™ ProWeigh™ Preweighed Filters for Gravimetric Analysis
Decrease sample prep time for your suspended solids testing
Manufacturer: Environmental Express™ F93447MM
Eliminate filter washing, drying, desiccating and preweighing
Glass fiber filters meet all preparation requirements in Standard Methods for procedures 2540D and 2540E. Use in Total Suspended Solids and other gravimetric analyses.
- Only routine blank testing is required; no equivalency testing necessary
- After washing, drying and desiccation, filters are weighed to the nearest 0.1mg on certified electronic analytical balances
- Weights are printed on heat-resistant Mylar™ labels affixed to convenient aluminum pans
- 8% of all ProWeigh filters are redried and reweighed to ensure weight stability
- DoubleWeigh™ filters are 100% tested to ensure weight stability to within 0.5mg
- ProWeigh filters for Volatile Solids (09-735-57) are recommended when measuring fixed or volatile solids—they're heated to 550°C (1022°F) in a muffle furnace to drive off volatiles, then desiccated and weighed
|Total suspended solids and other gravimetric analyses|
|ProWeigh Preweighed Filter for TSS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok