Diazyme Laboratories Enzymatic Homocysteine 4 Level Control
Diazyme 4 Level Control Set is for the testing of Homocysteine in serum.
Manufacturer: Diazyme Laboratories DZ568ACON
- A liquid stable system, which provides a fast, accurate cost effective alternative to cumbersome and expensive immunochemical methods
- A choice of convenient instrument specific packaging options eliminate reagent transfer for Roche™ Hitachi, Siemens Dimension™, and Beckman Synchron CX, LX and DXC analyzers
- Accurate and reliable, the assay features excellent correlation with HPLC and Immunochemical methods with a linear range of 3-50 μmole/L and intra and inter %CV values of < 5.9%
- The assay has no significant interference from lipemic and hemolytic substances and eliminates the carry-over interference with iron or lipase reagents that can occur with other methods
- More significantly, the assay is not interfered by the endogenous cystathionine and therefore can be used with confidence in patients with renal disease
|ENZYMATIC HOMOCYSTEINE CONTROL SET|
|The Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Controls consists of four vials.|
|Store at 2 to 8°C. DO NOT FREEZE. Note: Store CONTROL tightly capped when not in use.|
|4 x 3 mL vial|
|Stability is up to the expiration date on label when stored at 2 to 8°C.|
|510(k) Cleared, CE, Health Canada Registered|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok