Eppendorf 5804 Series Centrifuge with Rotor Packages
Performs as three centrifuges in one for medium through-put applications including capacity for cell culture and clinical applications, high-speed for separating cell lysates and a microcentrifuge for nucleic acid purifications.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022628135
Lower capacity units offering low to high spreeds, available in standard or refrigerated compact models (Cat. No. 05-413-109) ; some models include four sets of adapters for Clinical and Cell Culture applications
- Spin from 200rpm to 14,000rpm (20,817xG) in increments of 10rpm
- Speed, g-force and radius correction values can be entered
- Values can be changed during centrifugation
- Low-profile 11.2 in./28 cm access height for easy sample loading and unloading
- Automatic rotor recognition senses rotor type to set maximum allowable speedensures safety
- Fast, simple programming of time, temperature (refrigerated models), speed/ g-force and radius value
- Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs
- Adjustable speed short spin button for quick runs
- Ten acceleration and deceleration rates for sensitive sample material
Included 4 x 100mL Swing-Bucket Rotors
- Max. 5000rpm (rcf, 4.500xG)
- Broad range of adapters available to handle all common tube formats from 0.2 to 100mL
- Autoclavable (121°C, 20 min.)
Cell Culture Package: 4 adapters each for 15mL Conical and 50mL Conical
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Max. power requirements, Model 5804, 900w, Models 5804 R, 1650w. Power supply, all models: 120V/60Hz. Dimensions (L x W x H), Model 5804: 22 x 18 x 13 in. (55 x 50 x 34cm); Model 5804 R: 22 x 25x 13 in. (55 x 64 x 34cm). Weight, Model 5804: 121 lb. (55kg); Model 5804 R: 176 lb. (80kg). Promotional price effective through December 31, 2011.
|Series 5804 Package|
|121 lb. (55kg)|
|10 acceleration and deceleration rates for sensitive sample material|
|Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs|
|20,817 x G|
|Model 5804 centrifuge, 4 × 100mL swing bucket rotor and adapter bundle (115V 50/60Hz)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok