Eppendorf™ Reference™ 2 Pipette Accessory, TrackIT Data Reader
Simple identification and documentation
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 3903000014
- Product contains an RFID reader and software to scan the device data of an embedded RFID chip within liquid handling instruments
- Saves data in a database which can be opened at any time
- Device data can be exported individually or automatically in various formats
- In combination with premium products like Eppendorf Reference 2, offers also the ability to add your own data on the chip like calibration time, location, special application or other important data
- Exports information to several formats (HTML, XML and CVS) to implement the system into existing software like electronic lab book or LIMS
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|RFID Reader and Software|
|Instrument identification, traceability used in an experiment, individualization of the instrument|
|Reference 2 Pipets|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok