Eppendorf epTIPS Dualfilter Tips ,PCR Clean
The long distance 103mm tip to reach the bottom of deep vessels
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022494002
Eppendorf Totally Integrated Pipetting System Tips are the first filtertips with a two phase filter for contamination protection. They are manufactured to the highest possible quality from pure, non recycled materials under clean room conditions. They are characterized by defined flow dynamics, low wettability and high thermal stability. They are certified pyrogen free and PCR clean (free from human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibiting substances).
- Drop-contour design gives all tips a uniform look
- Safe access to Eppendorf Deepwell Plates or other deep and narrow vessels
- Long and slim design of this elongated tip gives free access to the sample with reduced risk of touching the sides of tubes or wells
- Highest precision and accuracy when using epT.I.P.S. 50µL to 1,250µL pipette tips in system with the Eppendorf Research pro 8 channel pipette
- Soft, flexible tip cone ensures better pipette tip sealing
- Ergonomically optimized cone geometry ensures perfect fit on Eppendorf pipettes
- Universal fit so it can be used with pipettes from other manufacturers
- Fine graduations make it easy to visually check the volume pipetted
- Cross-contamination during pipetting can be avoided to a minimum
- Finely tapered and extended for working with small volumes
- Convenient, ready-to-use pipette tip racks are available
- Result in reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing
- Easy recognition through new dark green tray color
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50 to 1250 μL|
|Human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibiting substances|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok