Eppendorf Model 5804R Centrifuge
With refrigeration for a wider range of applications
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022623559
Virtually three centrifuges in one, with high-capacity volume for cell harvesting, high-speed centrifugation for separating cell lysates, and microvolume capability for DNA precipitations.
- Capacity: 4 x 100mL
- Maximum speed/RCF: 14,000rpm/20,800 x g
- Spin up to 48 x 15mL conical tubes (Model 5810 only) or up to 30 microtubes per run
- Touch-keypad control and digital display for speed/RCF, run time, program number and temperature
- With 34-program memory
- Run modes: Timed (up to 99 minutes in 1-minute increments) or continuous run
- Choice of 10 acceleration/braking profiles
- Low-profile design for convenient access to rotor chamber
- Motorized lid lock
- Automatic rotor recognition and unbalanced load sensor with alert
- Low-noise (<60dB), maintenance-free motor
- CFC-free refrigeration system Variable temperature control from -9° to +40°C (16° to 104°F)
- Fast Cool function cools the rotor chamber from ambient down to 4°C within 15 min.
- Standby refrigeration keeps the rotor chamber at set temperature
- Maintain temperatures as low as +4°C (39°F) at max. speed under heavy load
- Choose 15A or faster-cooling 20A versions
- Accept tubes from 0.2 to 100mL
- Dimensions: 22L x 25W x 13 in.H (56 x 63 x 33cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Choice of 10 acceleration/braking profiles|
|-9° to +40°C|
|20,800 x G|
|176 lb. (82kg)|
|Up to 99 min. in 1 min. increments or continuous run|
|Color Graphic Display|
|Low-profile design for convenient access to rotor chamber; Motorized lid lock; Automatic rotor recognition and unbalanced load sensor with alert; Low-noise (<60dB), maintenance-free motor|
|14,000 to 14,999rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok