Eppendorf Model 5810 Centrifuge
Units combine extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates within a compact footprint.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022625055
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 750mL
- Plate rotors for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR, cell culture, or deepwell plates
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 to 85mL
- High centrifugation speed of up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock caps and lids for easy, one-hand operation
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Low access height of 29cm for easy loading and unloading of samples
- Quiet operation to improve work environment
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|35 User-defined programs|
|20,913 x G (fixed angle rotor); 4,500 x G (swing-bucket rotor); 3,486 x G (plate rotor)|
|Color Graphic Display|
|Low-profile design for convenient access to rotor chamber; Motorized lid lock; Automatic rotor recognition and unbalanced load sensor with alert|
|200 - 14,000rpm (10 rpm steps)|
|150 lb. (68kg)|
|Up to 99 min. in 1 min. increments or continuous run|
|4 x 750 mL/4 x 4 MTP|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok