Eppendorf™ Reference™ 2 Pipet Packs - Pick-a-Pack Offer
Minimize risk of aerosol contamination and reduce thumb strain with these variable volume pipettes. Eppendorf™ Reference™ 2 Variable Volume Pipettes are ideal for pipetting and mixing liquids, filling of plates, gels and reaction vessels, and phase extraction and removal of supernatants. Available in packs of three, four and six.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 2231302007
- Integrated pipetting system with internal RFID technology
- Serial number is printed on multiple components of pipette
- Color coded and volume labeled pipette for quick identification of volume size/tip size
- Round upper part of pipette makes it possible to work in every position
- Four-digit display for exact, quick and secure volume setting (volume lock included)
- Spring-loaded tip cone reduces effort during operation/ejection
- Sturdy upper handle, movable parts and external edges made from stainless-steel make pipette robust
- High flexibility with ability to remove single cones
- Ensures continuous identical pipet alignment during work process
- Fully autoclavable pipet with smooth surface and few rough edges
- Single-button operation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Reference 2 pipet pack|
|Six adjustable-vol. pipettes: 0.1-2.5μL, 0.5-10μL, 2-20μL/yellow, 10-100μL, 20-200μL, 100-1000μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok