Eppendorf™ Research plus™ Variable Adjustable Volume Pipettes: Multi-Channel
Adapt for specific liquids or other external conditions with these ultra-light fully autoclavable pipettes. Eppendorf™ Research plus™ Variable Adjustable Volume Pipettes feature a spring loaded tip cone, a secondary adjustment option and an improved volume display.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 3125000060
- Volume adjustment feature allows desired volume to be reached in few quick turns
- Control button and ejector's low operating force are positioned for ergonomics
- 4-digit, magnifying-shape volume display
- Calibration display and adjustment opening for specific liquids and volumes
- Uses renowned PhysioCare Concept™ thus reduces strain on hand and arm during pipetting, maintains balance, minimal user exertion
- Quick lock makes lower part particularly easy to remove and service (not available for 5 and 10 mL pipettes)
- Spring loaded tip cone promotes tight fit to tip (not available for 5 and 10mL pipettes)
- Has ability to be autoclaved without disassembling
- Pipetting liquids
- Mixing liquids
- Filling of plates, gels, and reaction vessels
- Phase extraction and removal of supernatants
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|±2.5% at 30μL, ±1% at 150μL, ±0.6% at 300μL|
|30 to 300 μL|
|30, 150, 300μL|
|Multi-Channel Adjustable Volume Pipettes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok