Eppendorf Eppendorf Tubes Conical Tubes
Use these tubes for the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0mL. Eppendorf Tubes represent the perfect option for working with medium–sized sample volumes.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 0030119460
- Conical bottom allows usage in existing adapters and racks
- Made from transparent polypropylene for easy visibility of pellets
- Manufactured without use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocides and do not interfere with products
- Sample evaporation during storage and incubation is minimized by precise lid sealing
- Accidental lid opening from -86° to 80°C prevented by hinged lids
- Centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x g prevents tube breakage
- Available in batch-certified Eppendorf, PCR clean, Sterile and Biopur purity grades
- Available in Protein LoBind and DNA/RNA LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples
- Standard (Eppendorf) Quality = non-sterile
- PCR Clean = non-sterile
- Sterile= sterile
- Biopur = sterile
Cell culture, Isolation of plasmid DNA and total RNA, Liquid handling
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|25,000 x g|
|Microcentrifuge Tube, PCR clean|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok