Eppendorf Vacufuge Concentrator
Three aeration modes to concentrate DNA/RNA, proteins, and other samples quickly
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022820109
Combines centrifugal force and vacuum. For gentle concentration of DNA, RNA, nucleotides, proteins, and samples for gel electrophoresis.
- Available as a basic instrument for use with existing pumps (with minimum vacuum pressure of 20mbar) or as a complete system with a maintenance-free PTFE vacuum pump (40L/min.) and vapor trap
- Three aeration modes (aqueous, alcohol, and off) maximize evaporation efficiency, prolong pump life span, and reduce processing time by up to 20%
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber withstands chemical exposure
- Maximum speed/force: 1400rpm/240xG
- Brake function brings rotor to a faster stop
- Space-saving design with low noise level of ≤60dBA for the compact laboratory
- Choice of four heating levels (ambient, 30°, 45° and 60°C) provides optimal evaporation speed for your samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Concentrator is supplied with a stackable 48-place fixed-angle rotor for 1.52.0mL microcentrifuge tubes. Additional rotors are available separately. Nonstackable rotors for 96-well plates, 15mL conical tubes, and vials are also available.
|30, 45, 60°C|
|Complete System, 110V|
|240 x G|
|1.5 to 2.0mL tubes|
|48 x 1.5 to 2mL Fixed angle rotor (increasing capacity up to 144 samples), integrated PTFE vacuum pump (40L/min.) and vapor trap, transparent lid|
|21 x 13 x 12 in. (53 x 32 x 30cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok