Ergodyne ProFlex 4000/4010 Wrist Supports
Flexible support that doesn't compromise productivity
Manufacturer: Ergodyne 70014
- Ideal for material handling work
- Durable supports encourage ergonomically neutral posture
- Limit wrist flexion without compromising finger dexterity
- Patented Open-Center Stay reduces pressure on median nerve
- Fully adjustable for an exact fit and comfortable wear
- Exclusive red line indicator ensures proper fit every time
- Anti-odor treatment pulls moisture away from skin
- Machine washable
- Limits downward wrist movement
- Adjustable double-closure stay that limits both upward and downward wrist movements
1 Measure around the smallest part of the wrist. This is a general guide only. Call your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733 for more information.
Sold individually. Other styles available. See www.fishersafety.com.
|Proflex™ Single Strap Wrist Support|
|6 to 7 in.|
|Two stage hook and loop|
|Food processing, picking, packing, assembly, fabrication and taffy pulling|
|Patented open-center Stay™, red line indicator, anti-bacterial lining|
|15.24 to 18 cm|
|Limits downward wrist movement|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok