Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chair - Desk Height with Adjustable Arms and Casters in Polyurethane
Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chairs are height adjustable for use at 31 in. work surfaces and feature handle in the back rest, adjustable arms, and self-braking casters. Self-skinning polyurethane is chemical, soil, and puncture resistant and easily cleaned.
- Adjustable from 16.25-21 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features manual back height and back depth adjustments
- Built in handle for ease of movement
- 2-way adjustable arm rests adjust up and down
- Black, nylon-reinforced fiberglass base
- Dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters suitable for hard floors
- Chemical, soil, and puncture resistant polyurethane
|2-way adjustable (move up and down)|
|Black dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors)|
|16.25 to 21 in.|
|Nylon Reinforced Fiberglass|
|General Seating Chair|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok