Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chair - Desk Height with Adjustable Arms, Round Tube Base and Stationary Glides in Polyurethane
Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chairs with Round Tube Base are height adjustable for use at 31 in. work surfaces and feature handle in the back rest, adjustable arms, fixed foot ring, and stationary glides. Self-skinning polyurethane is chemical, soil, and puncture resistant and easily cleaned.
- Adjustable from 18-23.25 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features manual back height and back depth adjustments
- Built in handle for ease of movement
- 2-way adjustable arm rests adjust up and down
- Black, powder-coated steel base with fixed foot ring
- Stationary, non-marring glides suitable for hard floors
- Chemical, soil, and puncture resistant polyurethane
|2-way adjustable (move up and down)|
|General Seating Chair|
|Powder-coated steel with fixed foot ring|
|Black-non-marring bell glides (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors)|
|18 to 23.25 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok