Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chair - High Bench Height with Chrome Foot Ring and Casters in Polyurethane
Fisherbrand™ Erie Polyurethane Chairs are height adjustable for use at 42 in. work surfaces and feature handle in the back rest, chrome adjustable foot ring, and self-braking casters. Self-skinning polyurethane is chemical, soil, and puncture resistant and easily cleaned.
- Adjustable from 23-33 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features manual back height and back depth adjustments
- Built in handle for ease of movement
- 20-Inch Chrome adjustable foot ring with internal lock
- Black, nylon-reinforced fiberglass base
- Dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters suitable for hard floors
- Chemical, soil, and puncture resistant polyurethane
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Round tube chrome foot ring with internal lock|
|High Bench Height|
|General Seating Chair|
|Black dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors)|
|23 to 33 in.|
|Nylon Reinforced Fiberglass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok