Caplugs™ Evergreen Scientific FPC™ Jumbo™ Fecal Parasite Concentrator Kit
Provides a practical, versatile system to collect, preserve, transport, and process fecal specimens for ova and parasite procedures
Manufacturer: Caplugs™ 3082000000
Simple, clean, efficient device used to concentrate helminth eggs and larvae, protozoan cysts, and to recover coccidian oocysts such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Isospora belli. As a modification of the Ritchie formalin-ether (F-E) method, this device replaces funnel-gauze filtrations with two polypropylene tubes and an interconnected plastic strainer unit.
- Largest filter matrix of any commercially available fecal concentrating device provides 380 ultra-precision 0.6 x 0.6mm holes
- Attaches directly to patient sample vials; requires no intermediate preparation prior to concentration, reducing handling and the chance for contamination
- Because the specimen is completely contained, the odor associated with fecal specimens is virtually eliminated
- Especially advantageous when the specimen contains only a small number of organisms
- Manufactured under an exclusive licensing agreement with the National Technical Information Service of the United States government
- Compatible with virtually all commercially available fecal transport kits
- One case of kits provides materials for 120 tests
|Fecal Parasite Concentrator kit|
|Preassembled centrifuge tube strainer units, Centrifuge tube caps, dispensing spoons, 20% Triton X-100, trays, applicator sticks, 30mL extra vials, biohazard bags, largest filter matrix with 0.6 x 0.6mm holes and instructions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok