Bevco™ Everlast Series Cleanroom ISO 4 Polyurethane Seating, Mid Height, With Footring
Outfit your facility with Bevco's Everlast Cleanroom ISO 4 Certified Polyurethane Seating that combines advanced ergonomic support with industrial durability. Rugged polyurethane resists stains and damage from punctures, grease, water, and chemicals. Various mid height models available.
Manufacturer: Bevco™ 7350C1
- Everlast Cleanroom Series mid height models are specifically designed for outstanding comfort and long-lasting use in controlled environments
- These durable chairs offer total body support with advanced ergonomic features that improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- These Cleanroom models are designed to meet the particulate goals of ISO 14644-1 and are ISO 4 certified by an independent testing laboratory
- Contoured seat and back have ventilated ribs for lasting comfort and support
- Durable polyurethane seat and back are impervious to water, oil and most chemicals
- Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with lifetime cylinder guarantee
- A sturdy 5-legged base ensures stability
- Tubular steel bases come standard with a welded 19 in. footring
- A high performance adjustable 18 in. chrome footring is standard on 5-star bases
- Adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads (available on tilt models only)
- Available in different colors (black, grey or blue)
- Dual-wheel hard floors casters are available (add one inch to seat height range)
- 12 year warranty
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- GreenGuard Gold certified
|Controlled Environment Chair|
|Medium Bench Height|
|17.5 to 25 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok