Thermo Scientific Evolution Mercury Lamp Accessories
Thermo Scientific Evolution Mercury Lamp Accessories provide instrument calibration and automated performance testing for Thermo Scientific Evolution 200 Series and 300 UV-Visible Spectrophotometers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 840211300
Thermo Scientific Mercury Lamp accessories provides instrument calibration and automated performance testing for the Thermo Scientific Evolution Series UV-Visible spectrophotometers. Test performance of wavelength accuracy, wavelength repeatability and bandwidth accuracy using the extremely narrow emission lines of mercury. These emission lines are fundamental, primary standards that require no certification or recalibration, saving you time and money.The mercury lamp is the primary standard recommended for testing wavelength accuracy by the USP, PH.EUR, JP, TGA, WHO, ASTM (E275-67), and other internationally recognized testing protocols. The fundamental emission lines of mercury are a physical property, and therefore require no traceability. Because the emission lines of mercury are very narrow, the accuracy of the instrument is tested to the highest possible tolerance. Instrument performance can also be verified by scanning the emission spectrum of the Mercury Lamp in single-beam or intensity mode.
- Calibrate the Evolution 200 Series or Evolution 300 spectrophotometer exactly as it was in the factory
- Uses seven mercury lamp lines from wavelength 253.65 to 810nm
- A unique calibration curve is used for every spectral bandwidth (SBW) available with the spectrophotometer Calibration at 1.0nm SBW is performed and stored independently of the calibration at 2.0nm SBW
- Features kinematic mounting for easy installation, allowing precise lamp alignment in the optical path
- Lamp can remain in place during normal Evolution 300 operation.
|Evolution 200 Mercury Lamp Accessory|
|Evolution 201, 220, or 260 Bio|
|Customer installable. Accessory is installed as needed to for performance verification and removed and stored when not in use.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok