Thermo Scientific Explosion-Proof SAFE-T HP6 Hotplate, 120V 50/60Hz; 600W, 5A
Perform applications in Class I/Group D atmospheres with Thermo Scientific™ Explosion-Proof SAFE-T HP6 Hotplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP11515B
Perform applications in Class I/Group D atmospheres with Thermo Scientific Explosion-Proof SAFE-T HP6 Hotplates. These hotplates feature overtemperature safety monitors, precise thermostatic controls and sealed aluminum housing for hazardous applications.Features:
- Thermostatic safety is set at 243°C (469.4°F) for added protection
- Maintains temperature within ±5.5°C (9.9°F)
- Cast aluminum top plate maximizes heat transfer and uniformity (±6.5°C or 11.7°F)
- Corrosion-resistant steel case for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Accommodates up to 25 lb. (11.3kg) loads and metal vessels/containers
- Time to boil: 600mL water in 60 minutes
- Recrystallizations utilizing organic solvents
- Dry/Heat-treat silicon wafers
|22° to 38°C|
|6.13 x 6.13 in.|
|UL/cUL listed; Explosion-proof for Class I, D atmospheres|
|15.6 x 15.6cm|
|120V 50/60Hz; 600w; 5A|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.