Thermo Scientific External-Controlled Hotplates (Largest)
Enable uniform heating of large volumes and multiple vessels using External-Controlled Hotplates, ideal for a range of applications with acidic or basic aqueous solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific RC2235Q
Enable uniform heating of large volumes and multiple vessels using Thermo Scientific External-Controlled Hotplates. These hotplates are ideal for a range of applications with acidic or basic aqueous solutions. An external controller operates outside fume hoods and corrosive environment.Key Features:
- Isolation of controls allows operation in hazardous environments
- Large 12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5cm) and 12 x 24 in. (30.5 x 60.9cm) top plate surfaces accommodate up to 40 lb. (18.1kg) loads
- Power light indicates when control is operating
- Large capacity with excellent temperature stability
- Temperature stability is ±5°C (9°F) over the operating temperature range Embedded heating elements maximize temperature uniformity and evenly transfer heat within ±10°C (18°F) at 150°C (300°F)
- Percentage input controller delivers infinite temperature selection
- Porcelain-coated, stainless-steel top offers chemical and stain resistance
- Chemical-resistant cover protects line cord
- Stainless-steel case offers maximum resistance to corrosion
5 ft. (1.5m) 3-wire cord and plug
|150° to 371°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.