Label antibodies, proteins and other molecules that have primary amines with Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-Biotin, a short-chain, water-soluble biotinylation reagent.
- Protein labeling - biotinylate antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection using streptavidin resins or probes
- Cell surface labeling - biotinylates only surface proteins of whole cells because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes
- Amine-reactive - reacts with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains or the amino-termini of polypeptides
- Soluble - charged sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds
- Irreversible - forms permanent amide bonds; spacer arm cannot be cleaved
- Very short - spacer arm (total length added to target) is 13.5 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group only.
|DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok