Thermo Scientific EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin, No Weigh Format
Thermo Scientific EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin No-Weigh Format is a water-soluble, NHS-ester biotinylation reagent whose spacer arm includes a cleavable disulfide bond for reversible labeling of proteins and cell surface primary amines.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A39258
Thermo Scientific EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin enables simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing biomolecules in solution.
- Protein labeling - biotinylate antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection
- Cell surface labeling - biotinylates only surface proteins of whole cells because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes
- Amine-reactive - reacts with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains, or the amino-termini of polypeptides
- Cleavable - disulfide bond in spacer arm allows the biotin label to be removed using reducing agents such as DTT; only a small sulfhydryl group remains attached to the molecule
- Soluble - charged sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds
- Medium length - spacer arm (total length added to target) is 24.3 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group extended by a 7-atom chain
|Store at -20°C.|
|DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), Water|
|Cleavable, 24.3 angstroms|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok