Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Epredia™ Fa-Tech™ Series 615 Laser Bionet Cassettes with Lids
Manufactured specifically for laser printing, the Fa-Tech™ Series 615 Bionet Cassettes come with separate lids and are designed for very small and friable tissue samples.
Supplier: Epredia™ 6150210LMI
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Fa-Tech™ Laser Cassettes are designed for use on both the NOVA™ and VEGA™ Laser Printers.
- They contain a special constituent chemical compound that carbonizes when exposed to the laser beam.
- Series 615 comes in 5 different colors: white, yellow, blue, pink, and green with color-matched lids.
- The Series 615 cassette style is designed to maximize fluid exchange during processing while still protecting very small and friable tissue samples without the use of sponges or lens paper.
- They come in stacks stripped together by string for ease of loading into Fa-Tech™ cassette hoppers for printing.
- Series 615 comes in stripped stacks of 40 cassettes; 25 stacks per case.
- The Fa-Tech™ Laser Cassette is not compatible with thermal tape style printers.
|40 Cassettes/Taped Stack, 25 Stacks/Cs.|
|Very Small Squares|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok