Fisherbrand Fabric Task Chair with Medium Back
Fisherbrand fabric task chair adjusts to fit most body types and workstations. Available in chrome with a medium back, each has optional 6-way adjustable arm rests that supports a variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics.
- Ergonomic fabric upholstered chairs adjust to fit most body types and workstations
- Optional 6-way adjustable arm rests support a variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics
- Additional ergonomic benefits include a contoured waterfall seat cushion and an adjustable back rest with lumbar support for increased comfort during extended sitting durations
- Fabric FisherBrand chairs are constructed of highly durable molded polyurethane foam cushioning covered with heavy-duty olefin fabric available in five standard colors
- Optional seat tilt provides 8° forward and 3° backward locking tilt for ergonomic posture support
- These desk height FisherBrand chairs feature your choice of casters or black glides on a nylon reinforced fiberglass base
- Each ergonomic FisherBrand chair is backed by our 15-year warranty, lifetime on the pneumatic lift
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|48.26 to 60.96cm|
|Arm Pad: 9 in.|
|Fabric Upholstered Foam|
|Heavy-duty 100% Olefin|
|Arm Pad: 8.89cm|
|19 - 24 in.|
|Arm Pad: 22.86cm|
|Medium Back Chair|
|Arm Pad: 3.5 in.|
|19 to 24 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok