Corning Falcon FluoroBlok 24 Well Permeable Supports and Companion Plates
Block light transmission, simplifying detection of migrating fluorescently labeled cells. Corning Falcon FlouroBlok 24 Well Plate Permeable Supports are designed with a unique light-tight PET membrane. Must be used with Falcon 24 Well Companion Plate.
Manufacturer: Corning 353504
- Dyed PET microporous membrane efficiently blocks the transmission of light within the range of 400-700 nm
- Fluorescently labeled cells present in the top chamber of the insert are made invisible by the Corning FluoroBlok membrane
- Migrated cells are no longer shielded from the light source and are easily detected with a fluorescence plate reader or inverted fluorescence microscope
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Study a wide range of cell types and activities such as:
- Inflammation with neutrophils, transepithelial and transendothelial migration; and analysis of blood-brain barrier, dendritic cells, and Macrophages
- Pathways for stem cell differentiation
- Screening for population-specific neuronal motogens
- Migration of normal, transformed and transfected cells
- Chemoinvasion assays, drug discovery
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Falcon™ or Corning™ BioCoat&trade Cell culture Inserts; may be used with or without cell culture inserts|
|0.7 to 0.9mL|
|Falcon™ 24-Well TC-Treated Cell Polystyrene Permeable Support Companion Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok