Falcon 50mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Tested to withstand centrifugation of 16,000 RCF in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Corning Falcon 50mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Manufacturer: Corning, Inc. 352098
Suitable for molecular biology applications including concentrating bacteria for DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic acids; sample storage (ambient temperature to -80°C); and centrifugation of precipitates.
- Hydrophobic, biologically inert surface for good cell or protein recovery
- Dark blue graduations in 5mL increments
- White writing area resists solvents
- Irradiated for sterility
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces to 16,000 x g RCF
|16000 x g|
|ISO 9001:2000, FDA, CFR|
|For DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic Acids, cell centrifugation applications|
|White Marking Spot|
|Writing patch, blue dome seal closures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok