Falcon FlouroBlok96 Well HTS Insert Systems
Simplify detection of migrating fluorescently labeled cells. Corning Falcon FlouroBlok96 Well HTS Insert Systems are designed with a unique light-tight PET membrane that blocks the transmission light within the range of 400 to 700nm.
Manufacturer: Corning, Inc. 351164
- Homogeneous fluorescence assay system
- Collect data without plate washing, cell scraping, and counting
- Chart cell migration or bioavailability in real time without dismantling or destroying the insert
- Each insert is fitted with a fluorescence blocking Corning Fluoroblok membrane
- Migrated cells below the membrane are easily detected by a fluorescence plate reader while those remaining above the membrane are made “invisible”
- Migrated cells are no longer shielded from the light source and are easily detected with a fluorescence plate reader or inverted fluorescence microscope
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Study a wide range of cell types and activities such as:
- Inflammation with neutrophils, transepithelial and transendothelial migration; and analysis of blood-brain barrier, dendritic cells, and Macrophages
- Pathways for stem cell differentiation
- Screening for population-specific neuronal motogens
- Migration of normal, transformed and transfected cells
- Chemoinvasion assays, drug discovery
|Insert plate with 96 square well, flat bottom plate and lid|
|Fluorescence plate reader or inverted fluorescence microscope|
|FluoroBlok™ HTS 96 Well Multiwell Permeable Support System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok