Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Falcon™ 96-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, U-Shaped-Bottom Microplate
Click to view available options
Available with tissue culture-treated and nontreated surfaces. Made of crystal grade virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility.
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm.
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear flat bottom permits direct microscopic viewing.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Non-treated polystyrene, standard tissue culture (TC), and Corning™ PrimariaTM surface treatments available
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual and Ready-Stack (RS) trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Falcon 96, 384, and 1536 well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
|Culture Area||0.36 cm2|
|No. per Case||50/Cs.|
|No. per Pack||1/Pk.|
|Volume (Metric)||0.32 mL|
|Surface Treatment||Cell Culture|
|No. of Wells||96|
|Array||8 x 12|
|Volume (Metric) Working||1.5 to 2.2 mL|
|Type||Cell Culture Plate|
|Show More Show Less|