Corning Falcon Bacteriological Petri Dishes with Lid
Manufactured from crystal-grade polystyrene for optical clarity. Corning Falcon Bacteriological Petri Dishes are not tissue culture treated for cell attachment for applications where cell attachment is not desired. The surface is hydrophobic.
Manufacturer: Corning 351029
- Flat, distortion free optics
- Vented lids designed for optimal gas exchange
- Stacking rings allow for easier stacking and handling.
- Frosted rim improves the handling of the dish (feature facilitates the ability to pick up the dish without accidentally removing the lid to guarantee aseptic manipulation)
- Packaged in peel-open medical-style bags
- Durable construction for stable dish manipulation
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok